COUP2BOOST: Tell me more!
The Coup2Boost contest is open to all kinds of student projects. This will be a great opportunity for you to finance your projects and compete against some of the best projects throughout France and Europe. More than â‚¬25,000 will be shared between the Coup2Boost successful candidates. This grant will finally allow you to make your project a reality thanks to STEF support. In France, the competition is also sponsored by Coca-Cola European Partners, Dentsu Aegis Network, Sogeti High Tech and Monster. All categories will be accepted : entrepreneurship, sports, digital, solidarity,Â art & culture, sustainable development, international and innovation.
How to join?
It is very easy: If you are taking part in a student association on your campus or you are working on a project with your friends, register here and submit your application providing a detailed description of your project in English.Â
25,000 euros will be shared between the successful candidates!
- From Wednesday, February 13th, all completed application forms will be submitted to online voting. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to capture the audienceâ€™s attention in order to win one of these two awards:
- "Coup de CÅ“ur" Award: rewards the project that has received the most votes.
- "Coup de Pouce" rewards the most engaged campus.
- STEF jury for Europe and France and the jury of Coca-Cola European Partners, Dentsu Aegis Network and Sogeti High Tech for France only will each choose 5 projects for the final. Early April 2019, the successful teams will be invited in Paris to present and defend their project and meet the leaders of the companies during a networking cocktail.
The COUP2BOOST contest key steps:
- Closure of registration and project submission: January 25, 2019 at 12.
- Online voting: From February 13 to March 13, 2019 at 12.
- Announcement of the Project nominees: March 2019
- Project defense and award ceremony: April 2019